|Celebrating 5 Years at The National Club!
The National Club is an exclusive venue space in the heart of downtown and home to renowned service and oustanding facilities.
Back in 2006 The National Club were looking for an Audio Visual Event Company to cater to it's clientele while providing the unmatched service they had come to expect from The National Club. 100's of successful events later we're celebrating our 5th year working seamlessly together.
"We’ve never been happier with our decision 5 years ago to use Quest Audio Visual. Our members expect nothing but the best from us and in turn we trust Quest to deliver just that – nothing but the best! We’ve been incredibly happy with their prompt and friendly service, attention to detail, and thorough follow through on each event, from start to finish. It has been one of our best decisions in selecting Quest Audio Visual as our preferred A/V Partner."
Club House Manager – Laurie Farnum
|Get your Custom Podium Signage - FREE!
Want to customize your podium with our custom signage? Now you can - and it's FREE! - Book our podium for any event during January 1st, 2011 through March 31st, 2011 and we'll have a custom sign printed up for your event. We'll also store and ensure your signage is brought out to any future events with the podium!
Here's your chance to add that "WOW" factor to your event signage - don't miss out. Inquire for details.
Click to Enlarge
|Seen us lately? This is where we've been recently!
During our last newsletter we featured a "Where have we been this past summer" section which proved to be quite popular, we thought we'd continue to feature it!. Please feel free to contact us for any details or testimonials on the following events. Watch Out for Quest all over town!
- Mississauga Judicial Inquiry - Computer & Server Rental
- Sentinel Storage, Stouffville - Lighting Installation
- U of T, Forensic Accounting Interviews - Video Recording
- BMW Head Office, Ulimate Drive - Conference
- Red Cross Event @ Markham Civic Centre
- Conference @ Four Seasons Corporate Head Office
- CFTA Conference & Trade Show @ Direct Energy Centre
- Canadian Tenors @ a Private Residence
- Canadian Opera Company @ Louis Vuitton
- EIM Conference @ The Hilton Toronto
- DAS Canada Launch @ Jamie Kennedy at The Gardiner Museum
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra Opening Night @ RBC Tower Top Floor
- Kinect for XBox 360 @ The Hub
- Mayoral Debate @ Greater Toronto YMCA
- Many More Events and Venues across the province!
- Get a quote on your next event!
Check our website often changes are coming soon! More information on our LED Curtain, Installation Services and Table & Chair Rentals all at www.questrental.com
For over 20 years Quest has upheld a distinguished reputation as a reliable and creative major audio visual/event production company. We have been catering to individuals, special events planners and corporations both public and private locally and across the nation.
Quest gives you access to the latest audio/visual and computer equipment, as well as creative media services that will add style and energy to your event.
At any given moment, we're prepared to provide the inventory and trained personnel required to coordinate everything from a major production taking place over several days to a unique celebration that lasts just a few hours.
Our commitment to personalized service and quality inventory guarantees your event will be a resounding success. At Quest, our mission is to help you complete yours.
61 Telson Rd.,
Tel: 905-752-RENT (7368)
Fax : 905-470-5391
Toll Free: 1-888-808-4699 email@example.com